After upgrading from 7.9 XenApp environment to 7.12 the delivery group restart schedule is no longer working if Notification Message is selected.
Complete the following steps:
- Download the private LC6766. (Contact Citrix Support to request this private).
- Connect to a test VDA 7.12 and stop the service Citrix Desktop Service.
- Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Citrix\Virtual Desktop Agent”.
- Rename the existing BrokerAgent.exe to BrokerAgent.old and copy the private version of BrokerAgent.exe into the folder.
- Restart the Citrix Desktop Service.
Do not send any message while reboot schedule.
Note: If we are sending the messages then message will pop up however no reboot to the machines where session is connected.
Text is copied from this Citrix support article:
Restart Schedule Does Not Work If We Send Any Notification Message In XenApp 7.12