Last week i got some problem with a Storefront server and wanted to reset back to start.
Found this brilliant article from Citrix that I want to share with you:
- Open a PowerShell command prompt as an Administrator and type asnp Citrix*
This loads the Citrix PowerShell modules.
- Ensure that the StoreFront Management console is closed.
- From the command prompt type . “C:\Program Files\Citrix\Receiver StoreFront\Scripts\ImportModules.ps1”
Note: Ensure to include the leading period in the Powershell command.
- After the modules are imported type Clear-DSConfiguration.
This will reset Storefront to its factory state.
- When you have run the command and it has completed successfully, open the StoreFront Management console and confirm that all settings are reset. The option to Create a new deployment or Join existing server group will now be available.
For full article click here